This is a O Scale Bachmann Williams Santa Fe #3430 Semi-Scale 4-6-2 Pacific. The advent of heavier, longer passenger trains in the early 20th century called for a new type of steam locomotive. The 4-6-2 (or Pacific class as it came to be known) answered that call in 1901. It went on to become the predominant express passenger engine until the 1940s, when it was supplanted by the 4-6-4 Hudson. The 4-6-2 is our first steam engine to feature the True Blast Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound system with whistle, bell, chuff, and idle steam sounds.
- True Blast® Plus 16 bit polyphonic sound system with whistle, bell, chuff, and idle steam sounds
- Die-cast boiler and chassis
- Powerful motor with flywheel coasting action
- Traction tires
- Operating headlight and back-up light on tender
- Operating rear coupler
- Operating smoke unit
- Navigates O-31 curves
- Length 19.95″; height 3.75″
Shipping Weight: 9lbs
Scale: O Scale (Navigates O-31 curves)
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2020
There are no reviews yet.