The exclusive 16-bit “Sounder” is a sound-only decoder that features six prime mover sounds MP15/SD45/ALCO539T/ALCO 244/SD70/EMD567B with a speaker that is easily added to any HO locomotive equipped with a standard, non-sound decoder or even any piece of rolling stock being pulled by the locomotive equipped with wheel pickups.
The railroader simply “hooks-up” two wires to the track power pickup points in the loco and suddenly can enjoy MRC’s rich, sound.
- Use with any HO non-sound decoder from MRC or any other brand
- Full 28 NMRA function capability
- Select desired sounds and functions in “seconds”
- All the features are in the decoder
- Use with any NMRA compatible DCC system to add sound “on the rails” or “below the rails”
- Simple 2-wire hookup
- Superb sound quailty with multiple sounds and volume selectability
- 18V maximum input
- DCC only
This product was added to our catalog on May 29, 2011
There are no reviews yet.